Our legendary “no excuses” commitment to quality keeps buyers coming back. As a Tier 1 and Tier 2 supplier of OE and OEE automotive glass, we serve many of the biggest names in the global marketplace.
Strict quality control and attention to detail produce reliable performance and long service life, even in harsh environments. To ensure all products meet exacting requirements for strength, safety, optical quality and precise fit and form, Auto Temp takes a stringent multi stage, ongoing approach to quality control/quality improvement.
- Variable control is obtained by sample inspection at every stage of manufacturing.
- Attribute control is obtained through 100% visual inspection at three different intervals of processing.
- Optical distortion tests and fragmentation tests are performed during the tempering process.
- Periodic and random vehicle test-fits are performed by both a quality and a manufacturing engineer for verification.
- Glass size tolerance is +0.00”/-0.03” unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Glass form tolerance is +0.06”/-0.06” unless otherwise requested by the customer.
- Our state-of-the-art, 252,000-square-foot manufacturing facility and advanced assembly practices have met the following criteria:
- ISO9001:2015 Certified, the quality standard required by all vendors to the automotive industry
- ECE certified for the European marketplace
- Certified in compliance with ANSI/SAE Z26.1 and FMVSS 205 standards